Monday, March 22, 2010

India Trip so far

Its been hard to be away from Maria for so long, as it always is.  The trip however has been wonderful so far.  I had a great tour of Singapore on my way into Bangalore.  Singapore was extremely hot.  The country is so clean and very inviting.  I was only disappointed to miss out on the famous Tian Tian Chicken from the Maxwell Hawker Market.  We arrived at noon only to find out they had already sold out for the whole day.  An old lady yelled at me, "Tomorrow! Tomorrow!"  All-in-all, it was a great part of the trip.

My first day in India, Murali, took King and I to our first cricket match.  I have a been a fan ever since.  It was amazing to see everyone get so excited and cheer for their team, the Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB! RCB RCB!).  I've been watching matches on TV ever since.  I'm certainly a Challengers fan now and am thrilled they are currently in first place in the IPL twenty20.

The last week has been a lot of work including a midnight marathon last Friday thanks to a very strange database problem.  Whether its fighting through issues or dreaming up our next toy, every minute here reminds me how lucky I am to have such a great team.  They work hard, have a lot of passion, are a proud group, and manage to have a lot of fun along the way.

...but I still miss Maria.

No comments:

Post a Comment