Saturday, May 22, 2010

50 days!

Yesterday was our Happy 51-51 Day! Why 51-51 you ask? Well because yesterday marked the 51st month that Jim and I started dating. And yesterday also just so happened to be 51 days until we get married. :o)

So now with 50 days left, all our invitations are sent, I went for my final dress fitting today. I also got a haircut in preparation for my hair trial in two weeks! Bridal shower is also in two weeks and I cannot wait! I went to New York with my sisters and sister-in-law last week and it was a blast! We had a weekend filled with shopping and general sight seeing. We hit up one H&M store a day and nearly missed our flight after being detoured from the subway. We had lunch and dessert at Serendipity, walked around Central Park, had dinner outside Rockefeller Center. We fit in a Broadway show -- Rock of Ages, which is very cool if you like the 80s rock music like we do. We even got on a big screen in Times Square! Jim's bachelor party is in 27 days (he doesn't get back until 2 weeks before the wedding). He'll be flying back to Cincy to hang out with the boys. They rented a 5,000 sq ft cabin with a 106 inch projector for a weekend filled with poker, euchre, cornhole and roasting. Should be lots of fun. My goal is to be pretty much DONE with everything by the time he gets back so that we can just work on very LAST minute stuff.

Come explore our wedding website, http://www.schwallerly.com/! Jim has put a lot of time into creating it (NERD alert!) to make it unique and a little fun. You can RSVP, sign our virtual guestbook, request a song, find out general and detail information about the day. Oh, and don't forget to send us your Mii! We plan to use it in the wedding.

Until next time!

~The SchwallerMiis

No comments:

Post a Comment